The adult discipleship ministry seeks to help First Baptist Church of Tampa Thrive by fulfilling Colossians 1:28 and proclaiming and teaching Christ to each person so that we all are made complete in Christ. The following opportunities are offered to facilitate this growth:
- Bible Study Core Groups: Offered primarily on Sundays @ 9:15 am and provide ongoing, systematic Bible study to allow participants to Dig In to the Bible. [learn more]
- Wednesday Night Bible Study Groups, 6:15-7:30 p.m. – There are several options for additional study:
- The Pastor leads an ongoing Bible study for adults. The current course, “Life on Mission”, begins October 21.
- The Women’s Ministry offers studies throughout the year on a variety of topics. Women are encouraged to join Pastor Bob Block for the “Life on Mission” study. In January, a new study for women will begin.
- “Sacred Marriage”, a course for married adults, begins October 21.
- Community Life Groups: Offered throughout the week for 6- to 12-week periods designed to provide Branching Out opportunities based on engaging topical studies. [learn more]
Through these opportunities and one-on-one discipleship and special events, such as conferences, First Baptist Church of Tampa helps you be a missional disciple that God can use to impact Tampa and beyond.